Our wine list offers an eclectic choice from all over the world, both complimenting the dishes within our menu and also to simply be enjoyed on their own.
- MICHEL SERVIN BLANC – FRANCE £16.50 BY THE GLASS: 125ml £3.35 175ml £4.30 250ml £5.70
A southern French blend with a healthy dash of Sauvignon Blanc. Light, fresh and very drinkable.
- ALFREDINI GARGANEGA PINOT GRIGIO – ITALY £16.95 BY THE GLASS: 175ml £4.60 250ml £5.95
A classic style of Pinot Grigio: dry, zesty and refreshing.
- BIG BOMBORA CHARDONNAY – AUSTRALIA £16.95 BY THE GLASS: 175ml £4.60 250ml £5.95
A soft and buttery Chardonnay with lots of peach and tropical fruit.
- VINA CARRASCO SAUVIGNON BLANC – CHILE £17.95 BY THE GLASS: 175ml £4.70 250ml £6.15
Chile makes some brilliant wines at great prices. This is Sauvignon at it’s zesty crisp best.
- VALLE BERTA GAVI – ITALY £21.95
Some people call this the ‘Italian Chablis’. With it’s refreshing citrus flavour it’s easy to see why.
- PICPOUL DE PINET, PLO D’ISABELLE – FRANCE £22.95 BY THE GLASS: 175ml £5.75 250ml £7.60
Picpoul translates as ‘Lip-Stinger’ in french because of its green fruit flavours and crisp refreshing finish
- EL CANTE ALBARINO – SPAIN £21.95
Albarino is a spanish grape grown to brilliant effect in Galicia. Really aromatic and fruity with a crisp and dry finish
- FATHOM’S SAUVIGNON BLANC – NEW ZEALAND £23.50 BY THE GLASS: 175ml £5.95 250ml £7.95
Marlborough Sauvignon at it’s best. Plenty of aromatic green fruit flavour and a refreshing clean finish.
- PENFOLDS AUTUMN RIESLING – NEW ZEALAND £32.50
Marlborough Sauvignon at it’s best. Plenty of aromatic greenfruit flavour and a refreshing clean finish.
- MICHEL SERVIN ROUGE – FRANCE £16.50 BY THE GLASS: 125ml £3.35 175ml £4.30 250ml £5.70
A great value French blend featuring Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot with a soft and juicy flavour.
- VINA CARRASCO MERLOT – CHILE £16.95 BY THE GLASS: 175ml £4.50 250ml £5.95
Ripe plums and strawberries, with notes of sage and a jammy feel.
- FIVE FOOT TRACK SHIRAZ – AUSTRALIA £17.50 BY THE GLASS: 175ml £4.60 250ml £6.10
Black fruits and sweet spice – A classic Aussie Shiraz which packs lots of flavour.
- RISCOS MALBEC – CHILE £18.95 BY THE GLASS: 175ml £4.95 250ml £6.70
A rich and fruit driven Malbec showing lots of red and black fruit. Pairs perfectly with steak and red meats.
- COTES DU RHONE, REMY FEBRAS – RHÔNE £19.50
Made with similar grapes to Chateauneauf du Pape and at a fraction of the price. A great all round red.
- OLTRE PASSO PRIMITIVO SALENTO – ITALY £19.95
Primitivo is what the Italians call Zinfandel. Lots of blackcurrant and bramble with a sweet fruity finish.
- ST DESIR PINOT NOIR – FRANCE £20.95 BY THE GLASS: 175ml £5.60 250ml £7.50
A light bodied red with lots of red fruit flavour. A great partner to white meats.
- MARQUES DE LAIA RIOJA, RESERVA – SPAIN £24.95 BY THE GLASS: 175ml £6.95 250ml £8.95
Full and richly flavoured. This is a classic Rioja Reserva with savory fruit and sweet spice.
- ESPRIT DE LUSSAC ST EMILION – FRANCE £32.50
Bordeaux is home to some of the greatest wines in the world. This red has lots of flavour and works well with all sorts of meats and hard cheeses.
- BLUSHMORE ZINFANDEL ROSÉ – ITALY £16.95 BY THE GLASS: 175ml £4.40 250ml £5.95
A fantastic example of an Italian rosé, made as an easy drinking wine full of fruit flavours.
- TORRE ALTA PINOT GRIGIO ROSÉ – ITALY £18.50 BY THE GLASS: 175ml £4.60 250ml £6.25
Beautiful soft strawberry flavours with floral notes and a refreshing zing on the palate.
Sparkling Wine and Champagne
- LA MARCA PROSECCO – ITALY £6.95
A pale straw colour with a fine mousse and fruit flavours of apples and pineapples.
- PROSECCO CORTE ALTA NV, DOC – ITALY £21.95
Delicate and aromatic with a light body and fine bubbles, this wine carries lots of fresh peach, pear, apricot and apple with a revitalising finish.
- J DE TELMONT GRANDE RÉSERVE NV – FRANCE £39.95
One of the few remaining, family owned Champagne houses, De Telmont produces this excellent non-vintage in a medium bodied, soft and fruity, classically yeasty style. Fabulous value.
- BOLLINGER SPECIAL CUVÉE NV – FRANCE £55.00
A classic richly flavoured Champagne with soft fruit and a biscuity finish
Port & Dessert wine
- VISTAMAR LATE HARVEST MOSCATEL HALF BOTTLE £15.95
This dessert wine comes from Limarí in northern Chile, where the long ripening season produces wines with great fruit concentration.
- SANDEMANS 20 YEAR OLD TAWNY PORT BY THE GLASS: 50ml £5.95
Still amazingly fresh and vibrant. There are plenty of dried red berry characters, with raisin and dried flowers, sweet toasted nuts and gentle spice
- FONSECA BIN 27 RUBY PORT NV BY THE GLASS: 50ml £2.95
This is a reserve Port, made using the same approach to making a late-bottled vintage. The palate is full-bodied and round, with a luscious, velvety texture.